Project Name: Charlotte Douglas International Airport – Terminal Lobby Expansion (TLE) and Central Energy Plant (CEP)
Bid Packages: 03A TLE Turnkey Concrete
- 03B CEP Turnkey Concrete
- 31A TLE Earthwork and Site Utilities
- 31B CEP Earthwork and Site Utilities
Construction Manager: Holder-Edison Foard-Leeper, a Joint Venture
Bidding Information Due Date: 12 noon on Tuesday, July 23, 2019
Please submit your proposals via email to:
- Concrete Proposals: Senior Estimator, Jim Elder, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earthwork Proposals: Senior Estimator, Jim Edwards,email@example.com
- Or via fax: 704-956-2201
Wayne Brothers, Inc. strongly supports and encourages the use of Minority and Woman-Owned Business Enterprises. For questions regarding MBE program, please contact Katy Roland at 704-956-2200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quick payment agreements and policies can be arranged to enable minority contractors and suppliers to meet cash-flow demands.
WBI is also willing to divide or combine elements of this project into economically feasible units on a case-by case basis, by those who request it.
Bids are needed for the following items:
- Erosion Control
- Rebar installation
NOTE: Please direct any project related questions:
- Concrete: Senior Estimator, Jim Elder, email@example.com, 704.956.2246
- Earthwork: Senior Estimator, Jim Edwards, firstname.lastname@example.org 704.956.2247