Equipment Foundation Model
As an Industrial Contractor specializing in Equipment Foundations we have found that pre-planning is a critical success factor. We plan out every detail before we even step foot on the job. The first thing we do; fully model the project.
Here is our process:
- Project is fully modeled. This includes concrete and rebar elements.
- Virtual Design Engineer maintains model with any updates.
- Clashes and RFI identified prior to construction. Other trades are included during this process.
- Layout points are generated from the model.
- Model used for progress tracking.
- On-site crew leaders access current BIM model and drawings via portable workstations and tablets.
- Use model to provide client with As-Built model.
Clik here to learn more about our BIM process from design to construction.